- guest_22882437606055Asked on October 15, 2012 at 06:05 AM
i cant use the templates from the galery, the use template button dont work.
thanks for answer
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 06:32 AM
I have tested it now using a guest account and all are working fine, I can clone a form without any problem. "Use Template" button is working.
Please try to clear your page cache and do it again and let us know if it doesn't help.
- guest_22882437606055Answered on October 15, 2012 at 06:38 AM
the buttons work but he dont put the template to the editor, the editor is empty.
- guest_22882437606055Answered on October 15, 2012 at 07:26 AM
...negativ, no items to display is the message...I create lot of forms from jotform but this problem I see first time. I click the button use template and nothing happenes....als guest is ok but as member dont work.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 07:44 AM
Have you tried checking My Forms page to see if the clone form is their or NO?
Have you tried clearing your page cache to see if that solved such issue?
Please try this two solutions and get back to us if they don't help you.
I have tried a free account and all are working fine, after clicking the Use Template button it will redirect me to form editor page with that clone form.
- guest_22882298648066Answered on October 15, 2012 at 08:49 AM
..ok it works...I think it was a server problem.
thanks mate for you nice and fast support
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 09:05 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome and that is good to hear. Sometimes our servers experience a slight lag issue which can cause features of our website to appear to not be working due to high volumes of members using JotForm. This usually clears up after a few minutes or by doing a simple browser refresh.
If you have any other problems or questions please contact us and let us know.