- jimpuenteAsked on February 16, 2018 at 02:51 PM
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 03:42 PM
would you kindly elaborate further on the issue?
- jimpuenteAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 05:43 PMIf somebody fills in info on their form like their address, etc., is
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 07:14 PM
Yes, JotForm transmit the information through a secure connection as all of our links work under the HTTPS protocol, you may also add more security enabling the encryption feature, this guide will provide you more details about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
This page will also provide you more details about the security on JotForm: https://www.jotform.com/security/
I hope this helps.
- jimpuenteAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 08:43 PMThanks for the info!