- guest_22875189961065Asked on October 15, 2012 at 06:44 AM
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
if i have your free package and connect it to google Docs (table and picasa etc.), will I receive my data in google docs, picasa etc. if i am over my 100 MB free account limit?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 06:59 AM
No, you won't recived any other submissions once you reach your free 100 submissions on a Free account. You have to wait for the next to reset your submissions to zero or upgrade to increase your submissions limit.
- guest_22875189961065Answered on October 15, 2012 at 07:22 AM
Hi JotForm Support!
I know there are monthly 100 free submissions, but I asked about the 100 MB limit: (Sorry for my bad english)
If my 100 MB is full - can I receive further data to my conneced googledocs account or will nothing transfered furthermore.
thanks a lot
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 07:34 AM
Oh, its my fault. Sorry about that.
You will receive a notifications from us that your account is over limited on its free space and your forms will be disabled. YES! You won't received any other data on your Google Spreadsheet/Drive integrations.
The solution; Delete submissions that has files (do this regularly) to gain more space.
That is why we have Dropbox and Google drive integrations so that you can trasfer your files anytime and save more space from your account.
- guest_22875189961065Answered on October 15, 2012 at 07:47 AM
Thanks a lot!