- boerenooiAsked on October 15, 2012 at 07:23 AM
Is it possible to have my form 22854189547567 moved to the business I work for's account. Angelcy account. Can the original still stay on my current profile?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 07:38 AM
When we move forms, there is no way to retain them. So, the solution is to clone that form.
- boerenooiAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 07:46 AM
So, can I clone a form to be on another account? Because I need the same form on the other account for another client.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 07:49 AM
Yes, you can clone a form. The email alerts, the styling and other settings won't change when you clone a form, so nothing to worry about it.
This guide will help, http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
- boerenooiAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 08:02 AM
You are the best! Thanks. :)