- teamcsiAsked on February 17, 2018 at 08:52 AM
I am a part of a non profit that has just started using jotform. We applied for the non profit pricing, including sending our 990, and were denied. I would like to know why please so we can correct whatever issue there is and re-submit. We really like your service and hope to upgrade very soon and be able to fit it into our budget. Thank you!
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 10:05 AM
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. I think the request hasn't been approved due to the attachment. But after checking your website we have approved your non-profit discount. Please go to your Billing page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
You will see the new prices after the discount.
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- teamcsiAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 10:27 AM
Thank you so much Ardian. Appreciated!
So just so I understand, we will sign up for the Bronze Plan at $19/month, but the discount will be applied after we sign up. Is that correct? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 11:51 AM
I'm sorry, but it's me who approved your application a while ago. It was originally declined by my colleague. However, I have overlooked your application and found out just now after re-checking that you have submitted an incorrect username and your email address for the account doesn't match with the email that you have submitted. This is the reason why the application has been declined.
Please do the following:
1. Change your email address to the official email address of the organization.
2. Re-submit your application and provide the correct details such as the username and email address.
3. Inform us here after so we can check and approve it for you right away.
You may have received the approval email, but that won't work because the username/email are incorrect.
- teamcsiAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 12:01 PM
I have changed the email address to the correct address associated with the organization. I originally used my personal address by mistake.
Correct username: teamcsi
Correct email: email@example.com
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 01:04 PM
- teamcsiAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 01:16 PM
I am very sorry for the confusion! I understand what you are looking for now. I have changed the email address on the account to the correct address.
I hope that clears everything up for you. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 02:29 PM
I have just approved the application. You should get the approval email with the links to the non-profit pricing to your firstname.lastname@example.org address.