- PackageSamplesShopAsked on October 15, 2012 at 08:48 AM
Created a conditional "Notification" ... that works!
Tried to create a conditional "Auto-Response" ... and it doesn't work :-(
Both have the exace same cirerias! .... so why is one working and not the other?
The From I am having trouble with is
Package Samples Shop - Customer Uploads
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 09:07 AM
I submitted your form but I was unable to reproduce your issue. Below is a screenshot the autoresponder I received afterwards:
It is possible that your email host implements very strict anti-spam measures, that's why the autoresponses are getting rejected.
Try changing your autoresponder's Sender Name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards, submit the form then check your email inbox, including your spam folder.
- PackageSamplesShopAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 09:18 AM
I have checked the spam folder, but nothing in it.
I just tested to use the noreoply as you suggested and it didn't work either.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 09:22 AM
Well in that case, I can safely say that the problem lies on your e-mail host's anti-spam filter.
Try submitting the form filled with a Gmail address to check further.
- PackageSamplesShopAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 09:24 AM
yeaj, I tired with one of private ones ... and it worked :)
... so, something must be with our company anti-spam filters.