- lindybinghamAsked on February 17, 2018 at 12:22 PM
I would like to have the results of one form that I've created sent to the person that will be handling that part of our project. Is there a way to have the email that is to be sent be unique to the form, so I won't get it, but it is still in the database.
Also, I will be sending a copy of our 501c-3 form to you when I get it from the director of the organization, Angel Gowns by Diane.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 02:20 PM
You can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
It is possible to use a condition as well, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer.
Also, I will be sending a copy of our 501c-3 form to you when I get it from the director of the organization
We have an approval process for the non-profit discount. Please go to this page (https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing/), complete the form and submit your application.
We will review the application and we will contact you via email.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.