- lowcostminibusAsked on February 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
- maciej24Answered on February 14, 2011 at 03:12 PM
same problem here.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 02:50 AM
Check your spam folder. The email was accepted by Hotmail.
Feb 15 02:18:59 ying sm-mta: p1F7Iwqm010558: to=<email@example.com>, ctladdr=<firstname.lastname@example.org> (1001/1002), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=125092, relay=mx3.hotmail.com. [184.108.40.206], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent ( <201102150718.p1F7Iw3E010557@ying.interlogy.com> Queued mail for delivery)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 02:53 AM
maciej24: Here is yours:
Feb 15 03:50:35 monk sm-mta: p1F8oYmC013499: to=<email@example.com>, ctladdr=<firstname.lastname@example.org> (1002/1003), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=esmtp, pri=123758, relay=p.nsm.ctmail.com. [220.127.116.11], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (Ok: queued as D237DD5AF7CCE)
Send this to your email provider and ask them to investigate why you are not receiving this email on email@example.com email address.
- lowcosttravelAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 03:49 AM
Thanks aytekin maciej your a star all sorted. Brilliant service fast reply.