- jmeans23Asked on February 17, 2018 at 08:19 PM
I need the Adobe Widget to authenticate and work correctly and it does not. This is about the 5th or 6th Widget that does not work. Please click link below to see it not working...
I already have lost count how many times I have been told that it "Needs to be sent to our back end team" Please help asap. I need this to work or everything I have done (hours of work) for the past week is for nothing...
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 11:17 PM
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have cloned your form and integrated it with Adobe Sign on my end, it seems to be working, but for some reason on your end you're being redirected to the dashboard page instead of the finish wizard.
This is how it should work:
I would recommend you to kindly try the following:
1. Try clearing your browser's cache and re-integrate the widget.
2. If clearing the cache does not work, try while connected to a different network or using a different browser and/or computer.
3. In case you can still replicate the problem, please try logging in separately into your Adobe Sign account and then try authenticating the widget, it should recognize your session and it should redirect you to the "close window" page to complete the integration. Please note that this needs to be done on the same browser and without using incognito mode in order to get the session properly started and recognized by the widget.
I hope this helps.
- jmeans23Answered on February 23, 2018 at 11:43 AM
I have tried what you stated many times and it still does not work. Do you need a recorded session of me clearing the cookies, etc as well?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 12:43 PM
We do apologize for the inconvenience once more.
I have also tried to Authenticate with Adobe Sign and was successful.
May you please try authenticating using incognito mode?
Using incognito mode should help to use clear data and the problem may not be there if it's related to cache or cookies.
If the problem persists, I would kindly ask you to get the console report so we see if there is any error that avoid to save the authentication.
These guides will help you getting the console and uploading the image:
We will wait for your reply.
Hope this helps! But, get back to us if not.