- hsingh67Asked on October 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1. I want the submissions to be done by clients securely i.e. via a login and password for the form. Is this possible ?
2. I recall reading a comment a while ago that one cn buy the Jot Form software/code for installing on own servers. If yes let me know how much this will cost. For privacy purposes we may need to do certain survey inhouse and on our own servers
3. How to get a URL remapped. We do not want customer to see jotform... but rather our own URL
3. Is there a charting/reporting tool that you provide ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1. No, this isn't possible, sorry.
2. Please refer to this page for more information on our licensed solutions: http://www.interlogy.com/products/jotform/
3. This forum thread contains the information you need: https://www.jotform.com/answers/116576-Can-a-Custom-URL-be-created-for-our-forms
4. Yes, we do have a tool that can generate different types of form reports. Check out this user guide section to learn more:
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM
By the way, if you have follow-up questions to any of the points raised, we'd appreciate it if you could open a separate thread for each topic.
This is to ensure a better and more efficient support experience. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM
- hsingh67Answered on October 16, 2012 at 02:45 AMThanks a lot for your quick support and answers. Will do as you suggested.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 02:47 AM
Welcome, our pleasure to help. Should you have any questions, let us know. Thanks
- hsingh67Answered on October 16, 2012 at 02:50 AMHi,
Thanks. So this means if I want to do a password protected survey, I have to create a multipage form with the first page containing the password check via conditional logic and then going to the survey questions page (e.g. 2nd page only when the password check is correct) ?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 02:58 AM
Yes, the first page is for passcode option, the 2nd page is for the "Error" message. The third page should be your survey forms and so on and forth.
You can use our page break tool to have "Back and Next" button.
- hsingh67Answered on October 16, 2012 at 03:00 AMCool and thanks for such a great service
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 03:03 AM
Welcome again. Cheers! :)