- patriotsforpetsAsked on February 18, 2018 at 11:17 AM
Is there a way to delete submission for an entire period of time - the only way I can seem to delete is one submission at a time.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 18, 2018 at 11:54 AM
If you want to delete multiple submissions on a certain timeframe at once, you can do the following:
1. On the submissions page — How-to-view-Submissions, open the submissions page settings.
2. Under Time Frame, select the Custom option and set a date range.
3. After that, click the "Delete Submissions in Time Range".
You may also use the image below as a reference.
Please note that deleted submissions can no longer be retrieved/recovered. We suggest that you create a backup of it first before you proceed in deleting the data.
If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.