- mehriaminAsked on February 19, 2018 at 04:41 AM
my users cannot submit a request as they cannot complete address field on mobile form.
the users are just not even able to put in address ?!!Page URL:
- TREVONAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 09:35 AM
I have tested your form and I was not able to replicate the issue on your form. Below is an illustration of my test on your form.
This may be related to your browser cache. Would you kindly clear your browser cache and let us know if it works on your end? Also if possible kindly try accessing your form on a different browser.
- mehriaminAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 05:30 PM
It’s on mobile the issue not on desktop. I’ve tried again and there is a issue and all my customers are complaining. The added field is not working and prefilling. Even where the typing cursor should be appearing is wrong (far below search box) see below
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 08:36 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have been testing your form on my end and I can see the issue happens with iPhone devices only, no matter if I use your embedded form or the direct link.
The form works fine on Android, I will report the issue to our second level so our developers can have a look on this, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 03:40 AM
I've made some changes to fix these issues you are having and I am no longer able to reproduce it on my test form or this form. Can you please check it and confirm that it is working as expected now? If not can you please provide extra details to how to reproduce it.
Thank you, have a great day!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 05:33 AM
I had to move your refund request to another thread as it is related to another topic. You will be answered in the following thread in a short time.
- mehriaminAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 08:09 AM
The issue is still there and persisting
- TREVONAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 09:51 AM
I have tested and replicate the issue too. I have requested Level2 team to have a look at it again. Would you kindly share the model of the Iphone you are using?
- mehriaminAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 04:02 PM
iPhone 7 Plus
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 04:24 PM
Thank you, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 02:49 PM
The assigned developer to this ticket has been performing some tests in order to resolve the issue; however, after spending some time, the problem seems to be related to iOS and Safari, as per my tests the functionality should work fine on Chrome.
Hopefully this glitch may be resolved on future updates from Apple.
- mehriaminAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 09:18 PM
How can that be ok? Safari is one of the major browsers and iPhone is a major browser?!!
When will this be fixed?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 02:24 AM
As per our backend team colleague's instructions, this issue is related to iOS/Safari version, so we don't have that information.
For example, this feature is working fine on my iPhone 7:
And my phone is on iOS 11.2.5.
Hope this information helps.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- mehriaminAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 04:55 AM
It’s completely not working now and the colours have now changed on my form? It’s pretty inexcusable that you are now claiming it works
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 08:33 AM
We do apologize for any inconvenience.
I have double-checked the embedded form https://bookbeautynearby.com/ranimk and it seems that it should be re-embedded in order to work properly, because the original one at your account http://www.jotform.co/form/80402954832860 is fixed by now.
I've tested it and the typing cursor appears where it should, the autofill also works as suggested.
Can you please try to re-embed your form to make sure that it is updated?
We will wait for your reply.