- markgalvinAsked on February 19, 2018 at 10:11 AM
How can I build an email confirmation to send out after a form is completed with a list having SINGLE SPACE? The system is making all my entries double spaced after I had this build for another form with single space.
See attached graphic. The name of my form is Service Summary for Client.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 11:35 AM
You can edit the line spacing to single space by going to the end of the row entry then pressing the delete key then enter to make the next entry go down with no extra space. Make sure to click save after you have formatted your email.
Here is a screen cast.
- markgalvinAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 11:46 AM
That is not working on my computer. Is it due to being on Windows 10/Chrome?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Can you try to go to the end of the row entry and press delete, then make sure the text will come to the line with your previous text and click SHIFT+ENTER to go to the next line.
Make sure to save the format after.
- markgalvinAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 12:33 PM