- wsrhodesAsked on February 19, 2018 at 11:04 AM
We currently use Jotform (with authorize.net) to capture donations (we are non-profit). Then must enter them manually into our donations system. We are looking at moving to SalesForce, so we have started a 30-day free trial. Can I set up Jotform to capture a test transaction and update this Salesforce environment?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Yes, you can integrate JotForm with Salesforce, even if you have a trial Salesforce account.
Complete Guide: Flexible Data Integration With Salesforce
You can make test payments by using the Sandbox mode in the Authorize.net Payment Integration.
I suggest you clone your form and implement this.
Complete Guide: How to Test Authorize.net Payment Tool on Sandbox Mode?
Related Guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- wsrhodesAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 03:48 PM
- wsrhodesAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 04:05 PMDid the steps as described. Then created a real transaction (for $1) to test. Submitted the form; Salesforce WAS updated by adding the new Contact!!!! But the gift amount did not get transferred over. How do I make that happen? I looked at all the additional fields I could "connect" to, but did not see an individual gift amount.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 05:45 PM
Since your last question is not related anymore to the original one you asked here, I have moved it to another thread, we will help you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1389629