- functionmnAsked on February 19, 2018 at 02:11 PM
I love that you have the widget to reference an excel form to pull data into a form. I'm wondering about the possibility of a similar integration with Google Sheets? This would allow us to automate data conversion without having to constantly upload new data. For example:
1. Using another program, a person creates an account.
2. Other program updates demographic Google Sheet using Zapier or something similar
3. Person goes to fill out JotForm. First field requests mobile phone number.
4. By referencing updated Google Spreadsheet, email address and name are automatically filled in the JotForm.
Is this something that would be possible or planned? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 03:31 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to fetch data from an existing spreadsheet and autofill the fields based on user input.
I will send a request to our developers about this. However, I cannot promise that this will be approved or implemented.