- skauffmanAsked on February 14, 2011 at 02:48 PM
I have a form that's been working fine, with check boxes. But when I try adding another set of check boxes, it shows up fine in the form, but in the e-mail notification that I get when someone fills out the form, that field doesn't show up. So I have no way of telling what their input was. It does the same thing when I try adding radio buttons. What's going on?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 04:44 AM
You should probably reset the emails. To do that:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard,
8. Save your form.