Need to change username

  • Profile Image
    Asked on October 15, 2012 at 05:34 PM

    I put my name in as the username, but didn't realize it put that in the form's link. I need to change it to RCSH if that's available. Can you change that for me? My current username is mdelawder. Thanks! 

  • Profile Image
    Answered on October 15, 2012 at 05:38 PM

    Hi, done renaming your username. Thanks

  • Profile Image
    Answered on October 15, 2012 at 05:49 PM
    Michele Delawder, Director
    Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House
    3324 South M Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
    Phone: 479-782-6302
    Fax: 479-785-9065
    Follow us on Facebook!