- asny10011Asked on October 15, 2012 at 06:37 PM
I like to send a registration form developed from Jotform in a mass mailing. How do I embed the link in an email? Is it possible? Or do i just paste it into the body of the email..
I like to have a button instead of a link if possible. Thank you
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 07:12 PM
We do have pop-up embed codes. To get it, please follow these steps.
1. While on edit mode, click Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Select Pop-up embed option
If you wish to use buttons instead of text, just modify your pop-up embed code to something like this:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 15, 2012 at 07:27 PM
In addition to what Idarktech has adviced to you, if what you want to do is to send an email after they fill in your form, you add a link into the email body of your form's alert, or you can use the HTML OPTION from the toolbar and add a custom HTML code to create button-like link
<FORM METHOD="LINK" ACTION="page1.htm">
<INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE="Click here">