- glendeerescuedogsAsked on February 20, 2018 at 05:02 AM
Hello. We have a problem where the Jotform inbox shows the form being completed correctly, with all information, but when it is transferred through to our Hotmail account, a large bundle of information (questions and answers) are lost.
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 07:27 AM
Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue. I have tested out and in my case it was working fine?
I have cleared your forms cache, please make a test submission and provide the screenshot if the issue persists. Thank you!
- SabbirAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 03:12 PM
I have cloned your form and I was not able to reproduce the missing content issue in email.
Please check back again and if the issue still exists, you can remove the current notification email and add it back again and check.
Let us know how it goes.
- glendeerescuedogsAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 08:23 AM
Still not working, I'm afraid. Any other ideas?
- SabbirAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 09:35 AM
Sorry for still having this issue.
Please follow these steps for a test purpose.
1. Clone my form to your account: https://form.jotform.com/80505480688968
2. Test the form and submit it. After submission, check if the missing field issue still exists.
If yes, please send us a screenshot of your submission email with skipping fields.
Please follow this link to know how you can post a screenshot in our support forum: