- LmulcareAsked on February 20, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Are we able to download all of our forms / submissions to a master file / google doc / pdf. and not have them just residing on jotform. We are having a financial audit and need everything on one database to send to our CPA.
Thank you so much,
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 11:51 AM
There are numerous ways to download all your submissions. Here are those:
1) Downloading all submissions via Excel, CSV, and/or PDF: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
2) downloading all submissions at once: https://www.jotform.com/help/356-How-to-Download-the-Submission-Files
3) Exporting all your data at once: https://www.jotform.com/help/374-How-to-Export-All-of-Your-Data-at-Once
If you prefer integrating your form to Google Spreadsheet you may do so by integrating your form to your Google Docs account: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
If you have other questions, please let us know.