- infosdAsked on February 20, 2018 at 11:37 AM
My email notifications are ending with the code below:
https://events.jotform.com/email/5550000555/?ref=notification-email&res=infosd&eventID=50342711908956" style="overflow:hidden; max-height:0; width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;">
These is impacting the interface with my other system that receive this email message. es is impacting
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 12:10 PM
In order to help you with this situation, we need to ask you some questions.
1. Did this happen just recently? I mean have you received emails with normal view earlier?
If so, can you check your email account's settings if there are any options there that is forcing it to show as plain text rather than parsing the codes to show a formatted email content?
2. Also, an anti-virus program that filters emails may also be responsible for showing up with all the HTML tags in it. If this is the case, you can adjust your anti-virus' settings and try testing your email alerts again to see if it continues to break the email alert contents.
3. If you are using an email client app such as MS Outlook or Eudora, you can also try checking your email client's settings.
Hope this helps! Please let us know how it goes.
- infosdAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 12:21 PM
1. Yes, this start to happen few yours ago.
2. This is happening in all PCs. No change on the antivirus.
3. The text is sent by Jotform (contain Jotform url and code)
Please see tha image below:
- SabbirAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 01:03 PM
I have cloned your form and I was able to reproduce the issue.
You can try removing your email notification and add again. This should fix this issue.
Let us know if this works or not.
- infosdAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 01:32 PM
I have so many notifications and forms to remove and add on each of them.
Could you please provide other solution that fix it?
I didn't perform any action to cause this impact.
- SabbirAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 02:10 PM
For confirmation, you can setup an autoresponder email alert with the same email content and when you fill the form, please put your email address so it comes to you once you submit the form.
Please follow this link to know how you can setup an autoresponder email:
If you see there is no HTML code in your autoresponder email, then you have to go with replacing the current notification email with new one.
Please let us know.
- postmeitAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Dear Jotform - For your info this happened also to me started on the 21 and stopped on the 22 Feb
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 12:11 PM
I am glad to inform you that our developers resolved the issue by Feb 22.
We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.