- ecotesAsked on October 16, 2012 at 01:35 AM
my notification emails do not work anymore.
Automatic email notifications are no longer active for a week.
I have repeatedly tried to solve the problem, unfortunately without success.
What can I do?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 02:07 AM
It seems to be fine according to the mail logs. I just sent a test notification with your "info" email address, can you please check if the message landed successfully? If that goes fine, try retesting your form and see if everything works normally.
If the problem still persist after your test, try changing your form's sender email to email@example.com. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
Feel free to contact us again if none of the solution works for you. Thanks!