- fgmfgmAsked on October 16, 2012 at 05:29 AM
first row "\n" or <p>
second rowPage URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 05:51 AM
When you write on textarea, the text automatically jump to the next line when it hits the right border. This seems to be working fine on your form, is this what you are referring to?
I just noticed that your form is a bit cut off on the right part but you can always adjust your form width on the form builder or you can increase your div width on your page.
- fgmfgmAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 05:56 AM
Hi, thanks for the quick response.
I refer to the default text in 2 rows, and not when the form is completed by the user.
Please complete this form.
we answer you very soon.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:21 AM
Thanks for the clarification but unfortunately it's not possible. My suggestion is to use Hover Text instead (it's in textarea property toolbar).
- fgmfgmAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 07:10 AM
Ok, thank you so much!