- tiffanyalvordAsked on October 16, 2012 at 05:45 AM
- tiffanyalvordAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 05:55 AM
Can you please enable my form and make it so it doesn't keep becoming disabled. This was posted on a website and facebook page today. That looks so unprofessional to have fans go to this form and it says it is disabled!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 05:59 AM
I just checked your form settings and you've set 1 submissions limit for your form. This is the reason why it keeps disabling itself. To fix this, just remove the number 1 on the submissions limit box. Follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form
After that, you have to enable your form by going to your My Forms page, right click your form and select Enable Form.
- tiffanyalvordAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:01 AM
I thought I was making it so fans could only submit the form once. Is there a way to do that?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:07 AM
I think you are on the wrong feature :)
Yes, that's possible but it's 1 submission per IP if you choose Strict Check, and it's per browser if it's Loose Check. Here's what I'm talking about http://www.jotform.com/help/64-What-does-Unique-Submission-Mean
Be sure to remove the number 1 on Submissions Limit first :)
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- tiffanyalvordAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:12 AM
You have very good customer service. Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 06:23 AM
Thanks for your kind words!
If you run into any problems, just feel free to contact us again.