- guidoslagerAsked on February 20, 2018 at 04:02 PM
For my website zeroutrecht.nl I like to make a form where the customer can ask for a quotation.
Example: you can see the form at the bottom of this page: http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/nl/zero-s
I really do not know how to make a fom like this.
Can you please help me.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 05:17 PM
You can build your payment form as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form, however, it is not possible to disable or enable specific products.
The only why would be by setting up the products in separate fields, for which you will need to:
1) Assign values to each option: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
2) Perform Calculations: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget
3) Passing the total to a payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Finally, you can apply conditions to disable products based on users selection: https://www.jotform.com/help/371-How-to-Enable-Disable-Fields-Using-Conditional-Logic
- guidoslagerAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 03:50 AM
Thank you BDavid!
This is way over my head
Best regards, Guido