- andrewcoplonAsked on February 20, 2018 at 09:49 PM
When setting a calculation value for a question, I often have to click it multiple times and it often does not keep the value I type...perhaps a glitch?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 03:33 AM
Yes, it is a glitch. I was able to replicate the issue on my test form. I also noticed that sometimes the values are not deleted properly.
I will report this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
You can also write the calculation values in an external file, like Notepad and simply paste them as calculation values.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 08:43 AMThis is a very frustrating issue; as I rely on the calculations as a huge
part of my reporting to my clients. It is very frustrating and extremely
time consuming when I have to manually go back and create these scores. Can
you please keep me posted?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 10:06 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you.
The issue is already assigned to one of our developers. If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 01:43 PMThank you!