- NCDEX1Asked on February 21, 2018 at 07:41 AM
Jotforms are asking for security check for every now and then. Its irritating
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 08:58 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. There seems to be a temporary issue with our CDN. However, it should be fixed by now. We request you to check once again and see if the issue still persists. Also, please try clearing the browser cache to see if that helps.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- ENYOFormsAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 05:39 AM
This has not been fixed. I still have the same security check issue everytime I need to log into my account and I cant load widgets on any of my forms. I've cleared browser cache several time.
Please fix urgently.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 09:17 AM
Are you not getting the same security check for other websites? It's a Cloudflare issue, and using another browser is no use. Please try the following steps:
1. Reset your router/modem to renew your IP or renew it automatically.
2. Clear your DNS cache after.
3. Clear your browser cookies for Jotform and your browser cache. Do this on the browser you used to access Jotform.
If none of the above works, please let update us here so we can investigate further. Note that if you are getting the same error on other websites, you might want to contact your ISP provider for them to assist you on this matter.
- ENYOFormsAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 09:36 AMI am not getting the security check for other websites. It only happens when i open jotform. Also, I can't load any widgets for all my forms, I get the error message 'Oops! Something went wrong and we couldn't initialize widget list. Could you please refresh the page?' I have refreshed the page and cleared browser cache several times.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Since we are discussing the issue on a thread opened by a different user and a different issue, we have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: