- cohnbcAsked on February 14, 2011 at 08:36 PM
I am customizing the form I'm using by taking the FULL SOURCE CODE and editing that in my html. Can I change the recipient email address without replacing the whole FULL SOURCE CODE? Is there maybe 1 item I need to update?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 04:59 AM
Yes, email is completely independent from the form source code. So, you can change the email addresses and you do not need to update the form code on your site.
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.