- billylevine2003gmailcomAsked on February 21, 2018 at 11:43 AM
How do I convert a form to cards.......also when I duplicate a card form it reverts to old format, how can I avoid this
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 01:01 PM
You can change the Form Layout in the Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "Single Question in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
When you cloned a form in your account, it should have the same form layout.
Hope that helps. Thank you.