- JHSMAsked on February 21, 2018 at 12:07 PM
I am struggling to get may TOTAL DUE to show up in the PAYPAL area. I know it should be simple, but I can't make it work. HELP!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 01:56 PM
I can see the Paypal field in your form, both in preview and edit.
However, I suggest you delete the condition with missing field in your form that has connection to the Paypal field to avoid any issue.
- JHSMAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 02:24 PM
OK so I did that and I still can't make the amount from total due show up in Paypal and there is no longer GET PRICE FROM in the "Paypal Intagration"
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 02:48 PM
You are right. The "Get Price From" dropdown field isn't there anymore. I will ask our developers about this and let you know. There might have some updates that affected this. Stay tuned!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 01:32 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now, please check and do let us know.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- JHSMAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 08:57 AM
OK, GET PRICE FROM is back, now how do I get the total due in it??? It has to be simpler than it seems.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 10:10 AM
The "Total due" should be listed in the "Get Price From" dropdown, as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field