- guest_22894332171049Asked on October 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM
I'm looking to sell a simple product using a form and want to be able to authorize my customer's credit card for the specified amount and then charge the card when the product is ready for shipment. Is this possible using Jotform and a supported payment gateway?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Yes , that is possible. We have several payment gateways that are ready to be integrated into a Jotform
If you want to accept credit cards into your site, you could for example, use Paypal Pro. You would need to open a Pro account to use it.
You can also use our recently added payment gateway called Stripe. There are also other options such as Authorize.net , Google Checkout, etc.
Please take a look at these options under the Payment tools menu and let us know if you need further assistance
- guest_22894332171049Answered on October 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM
I was wondering which of those payment gateways allow authorize and capture functionility with Jotform? I love Stripe, but I'm almost positive they don't offer authorize and capture. Also, I know PayPal offers authorize and capture, but I need to know if this feature is integrated with Jotform. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 01:48 PM
I was wondering which of those payment gateways allow authorize and capture functionility with Jotform?
- Most of our payment integration allows credit card payments, users can always select which method would they prefer to use. Paypal and Paypal Pro, Stripe and the rest will do.
Also, I know PayPal offers authorize and capture, but I need to know if this feature is integrated with Jotform.
- Yes, we have Paypal integration.
- guest_22894332171049Answered on October 16, 2012 at 01:59 PM
Can I use Paypal AUTHORIZATION & CAPTURE (https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_html_authcapture) with Jotform?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 04:08 PM
I'm sorry, my mistake. Thank you for giving us the this guide about Paypal Authorization and Capture.
I will try to consult this to our developers if this is possible or not. We'll update you sooner.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 09:36 AM
Unfortunately no, it is not possible to authorize/capture credit cards with any of our payment integrations. They all assume you will charge the card at the time of the form completion.