- adoo27Asked on February 21, 2018 at 04:21 PM
I have created the test form in order to allow people to test their maths knowledge and now I would like to add to the form the message depending on the score.
I.e. if the score is 10/10 the message could be : Excelent score - congatulations!
for the score 9/10 : A Very Good result - you are quite well in maths still
for the score 8/10: 80% - nice result etc.
Of course, depending on result only the dedicated msg should be displayed.
Is such function available?
Link to the test :https://form.jotformeu.com/80225392524352
- adoo27Answered on February 21, 2018 at 05:27 PM
Hello, I have already found the solution :)
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 07:32 PM
We're glad that your issue has been resolved.
Also, you might be interested in the Quiz app. For more information, please visit this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-Turn-Your-Form-into-a-Quiz-or-Exam-
Let us know if you need assistance. Thank you.
- adoo27Answered on May 02, 2018 at 08:06 AM
I try to use Quizz app on my form but it does not work :(
Would you be so kind and help me?
link to my Quiz is here:I am able to open the form in Quizz app, mark the correct answers, but it seems it is not saved after.Best regards,Agnieszka
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on May 02, 2018 at 10:50 AM
I created a test form and it seems to work for me:
Note that you have to select all the correct answers, then click save. So in my example you can see I have selected "Water" as the answer.
I have cleared your form caches. Please clear your web browser cache, and try it once again.
- adoo27Answered on May 02, 2018 at 11:56 AM
I did according to your instructions and :
And there is no Save buton..
I think the problem is that on the page there is no question appearing:
I have to click on "Input correct answers then save in order to see the Quiz and mark the correct answers. But at the end on the quiz I cannot save my answers...
Pls tray on my form.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on May 02, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Sorry for the confusion here.
1) Did you mean how do you save the correct answers to the quiz. So the quiz will function?
You would need to select the correct answer then in the bottom left click on the save quiz button.
2) Or did you mean how do you save the results of the quiz. So you can see what choices were taken by your users?
You can review the results of the quiz in your submissions.