- peacefulpawsAsked on October 16, 2012 at 03:29 PM
Form responses already feed the g-doc DB but it is difficult to read and search. I want a PDF of the same form to save to g docs, so that I can file it away. Is this even possible? I know that I can go into jotform and create a PDF of each document individually but it is time consuming. I'd rather have it done automagically for me.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 04:34 PM
At this moment Jotform integration with gdocs is not rendering the data as PDF, however, you can convert the spreadsheet into PDF directly from Google. Please check this link for further details
- peacefulpawsAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 04:37 PMThank you--I already have the spreadsheet integration with G-docs. It is
just too hard to find and read information in that format. No
worries--still love jotform!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 04:58 PM
Thanks for your opinion. Thank you for using Jotform!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 16, 2012 at 05:42 PM
I would just like to add something to this topic.
If you haven't heard about it, JotForm is readily integrable to Google Drive.
This integration creates a PDF file of form submissions on your Google Drive account - same as that of our Dropbox integration.
Since this service is from the same company (Google), you can easily open the generated PDF files under the same web interface used by Google Docs - no need for Adobe PDF reader!