- AdminRSCMAsked on February 22, 2018 at 08:22 AM
Is it possible to make the size of the box responsive to how big the question is? For the selections of the “whats wrong with the chair” under repairs I think it would be great to not have to scroll to see all of the boxes. If not, maybe we reduce the font size?
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 09:49 AM
I might suggest you to increase the height of the iframe at least height: 730px;
When you generate the iframe code you can manually change the height, I would suggest 730px. Please let us know if the issue persists. Thank you!
- AdminRSCMAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 12:24 PM
see the screenshot
is there a way to make the text smaller on the choices so that it looks centered in each choice?
Also, is there a way to increase the width. it says 100%, but there is room for the form to expand its width from my example
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 01:30 PM
Please try using the smart embed option, it's available on the default embed code, please follow this guide to get into the default embed code wizard: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
You should find the smart embed code as well, please let us know how it goes.
- AdminRSCMAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 03:25 PM
I'm using an iframe to embed the form. I dont see the smart embed option here?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 04:36 PM
No, it's not available on iFrame, it's available on the default embed code only as stated above. Example:
Please let us know if it helps.
- AdminRSCMAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 09:33 AM
Is there a way to make the jotform card look like it fits well within this container? i increased height of iframe to 800px and it is still cutting off at the bottom?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 11:14 AM
In order to properly address your last question, I have moved it to another thread, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1416074-