- smhondlAsked on February 22, 2018 at 01:59 PM
I have integrated the form H2YOU Pledge Form with our mailchimp account, but the submissions are not being sent to mailchimp (even though jotform says they were). please advise.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 03:40 PM
I cloned your form and integrated with MailChimp. And it worked for me.
How are you mapping your fields? Please upload a screenshot:
You need your pledge field to be of type "text" and also be "visible".
- smhondlAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 04:43 PMNope, your entry does not show up in our mailchimp list. Fields are mapped
as they should be - see attached.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 06:39 PM
Like my colleague, I cannot replicate the issue on my end. Please make sure that you have mapped the same field types, for example, email field from JotForm with email field from MailChimp, mapping different field types may break the integration.
I would also recommend you to remove the integration and map just some fields, for example, email and full name, this will help to know if there is indeed a problem with the integration itself.
Let us know how it goes.
- smhondlAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 11:43 AMThe issue is that it doesn’t move the data to mailchimp. You don’t have
access to my mailchimp account so you won’t be able to ckheck. Mapping is
good but it’s bit moving the data over.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 12:32 PM
I cloned your form and tested the mail chimp integration, and I can't seem to replicate the issue.
As what my colleague has suggested, can your reintegrate your mailchimp and test it with a new form with a few fields to test its integration?
Let us know how it goes.
- smhondlAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 01:43 PMThat's what we already did when we noticed it wasn't working in the first
place. That didn't help - it's not connecting to mailchimp.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 02:12 PM
May you please try generating a new API key and see if it works?
This guide will help you doing so: https://kb.mailchimp.com/integrations/api-integrations/about-api-keys
If the problem persists, please let us know.
- smhondlAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 02:43 PMYep, we had to do that already too. We started from scratch - still no
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 03:37 PM
To clarify, Mail Chimp Integration works but no datas are submitted?
It seems that maybe the error is on the Mailchimp side, for the integration is working at our end. Have you tried contacting Mailchimp about this issue?
Can you please try to create a new basic Mailchimp account and try to integrate again, let us know how it goes.
- smhondlAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 02:43 PMYes, they said their API integration is fine and that you are not pushing
the data to their site/my list.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 04:00 PM
Unfortunately, I can't replicate the issue at my end. The integration to mail chimp and the submissions to the list works.
Have you tried creating a new mail chimp account and integrate it with your form?
Please let us know how it goes.