- ChrisBATSAsked on February 22, 2018 at 03:58 PM
take a photo widget not working.
we have two forms that require a photo to be taken - and neither are working. I have tried - using different browsers, making sure we are on httpS:// , making sure web cams are working and tried on several different computers. have tried adding a new widget and hiding the old widget.
please advisePage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 05:22 PM
I have been testing this and I was able to replicate the issue you're experiencing, I will forward it to our second level so our developers can have a look on this.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- ChrisBATSAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 07:47 PM
Can I have an update please?!
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 04:09 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have an update yet.
I have checked the status of this ticket and can only confirm that it's priority is important, one of our developers is already assigned and is working on it.
- ChrisBATSAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 02:54 PM
this is really inconvenient
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 02:59 PM
Apologies for the delay this has taken, unfortunately, we do not have any updates regarding this issue.
I will ask for any updates to our second level and we will let you know via this thread as soon as we receive any.