- ChrisBATSAsked on February 22, 2018 at 03:58 PM
take a photo widget not working.
we have two forms that require a photo to be taken - and neither are working. I have tried - using different browsers, making sure we are on httpS:// , making sure web cams are working and tried on several different computers. have tried adding a new widget and hiding the old widget.
please advisePage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 05:22 PM
I have been testing this and I was able to replicate the issue you're experiencing, I will forward it to our second level so our developers can have a look on this.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- ChrisBATSAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 07:47 PM
Can I have an update please?!
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 04:09 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have an update yet.
I have checked the status of this ticket and can only confirm that it's priority is important, one of our developers is already assigned and is working on it.
- ChrisBATSAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 02:54 PM
this is really inconvenient
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 02:59 PM
Apologies for the delay this has taken, unfortunately, we do not have any updates regarding this issue.
I will ask for any updates to our second level and we will let you know via this thread as soon as we receive any.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 06:45 AM
Hi the issue has been fixed. This is due to the permission errors of the browser. Please try it again and let us know if the problem persist. We apologize for any inconvenience.