- PuebloZooAsked on February 22, 2018 at 06:21 PM
I'm getting the error below, yet my form has two successful registrations from the end of January. Form link: https://form.jotform.com/70545024952151Error during transactionThe merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
Please go back and fix thisPage URL:
- PuebloZooAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 06:31 PM
Also of note: my authorize.net info is accurate and active.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 08:47 PM
The error response is an error returned by authorize.net. Is it possible that you have made changes on your Auth.net account which resulted to this error?
You can also try doing these steps to identify and remove fields in your auth.net that are required which may be resulting to this error:
1. Log in to your Authorize.net account
2. Go to Account > Settings > Payment Form > Form Field
3. Uncheck everything that says "required"
4. Save your account's settings
Please let us know if the problem persists.