- RHemeryAsked on October 17, 2012 at 04:22 AM
We are creating a form where the user can pick their preferred logo from a choice of 3 options. However, instead of text next to radio buttons, we would like to display an image.
Can you please tell me how we can go about doing this?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 05:00 AM
To add images on radio buttons, please follow these steps.
1. Add radio buttons to your form
2. Click Options button on its properties
3. Paste your HTML image code. Example:
<img alt="" src="https://www.jotform.com/image/yourimage.png" style="width: 41px; height:28px; " align="absmiddle"> Label
Be sure to replace the image URL (highlighted in light blue) to your image URL and images dimensions (bolded numbers). You can also add labels (highlighted in orange) if you like. Check this visual guide, I used checkbox but it's totally the same with radio buttons.Thanks!
- uudotAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
This was really helpful, thanks!
- magicflightAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 04:39 PM
Hi there, these instructions are working perfectly,however when I use a radio button array (with images embedded) and try to use conditional statements, none of the conditions work. Right now I have it set up very simply. Radio button 1 has an image, radio button 2 has no image. I have a conditional statement set to display another field if radio button 1 or radio button 2 is checked. When radio button 1 is selected, the hidden field does not show up, but when radio button 2 is checked, the field shows up perfectly. Can you advise?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 05:33 PM
Hi, I made a new thread with regards to your question here
Please use the new thread for further response.