- mgdesignukAsked on October 17, 2012 at 06:17 AM
I can receive the email stating that I have had an enquiry filled in but when the user does fill the form in and click 'Submit' then the page just hangs on 'Please Wait'. I have set up a thank you page but it never goes to it.
Please help me as its driving me around the bend!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 06:49 AM
I have clone your form and do a test submissions and all are working fine, it redirects me to your custom thank you URL: http://screencast.com/t/xy0kMigkv5
Please try it on your end and see if it does not work.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 08:51 AM
Your form embed codes are a mess because you have inserted the codes multiple times - tags are nested on top of one another causing the form to malfunction.
My advice would be to delete all JotForm-related codes on your page, then re-embed the form, this time using iFrame embed codes.
For your reference, delete the codes from this point:
Up to this point:
Hope this helps!
- mgdesignukAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 09:53 AM
I'll give that a go and report back - thank you!
- mgdesignukAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Okay, I've added the script and the form appear on the page but it is now centred to the page and not aligned to the left?
Any ideas? thanks
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Try enclosing your form's iFrame embed codes between these tags:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR FORM'S IFRAME CODES
After applying these changes, kindly upload your progress (to your site) so we can check if everything works as intended.
- mgdesignukAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM
I managed to get it sorted in the end - please see http://www.mgdesignuk.com/Contact.html thanks for your help. Really appreciate it!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM
I just sent a test submission and it went through perfectly.
One thing I noticed though, the "Contact" link on your thank you page is broken.
Anyway, we're glad to hear that your original issue is now solved. Feel free to contact us if you have other queries or concerns.