- SofiaAnderssonAsked on February 23, 2018 at 05:19 AM
After our customer filed in the form, on the Thank you page: can we have an area who says "Tell a friend"?
and they can write an email to a friend who gets an email?
- JotForm UX ResearcheryorkAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 07:46 AM
<p><a style="border: 2px solid green; color: green; padding: 5px 15px; text-decoration: none;" target="_blank" href="mailto:?subject=look at this form&body=Hey have a look at this form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/80524602656354">tell a friend</a></p>
Adding the code above to your thank you page's source code will do your work.
Here is how the button will look on your thank you page:
After clicking the button it will open up the default email client:
- SofiaAnderssonAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 08:04 AM
Can I have a box for email directly on the Thank-you-page?
So the person type in the email directly in the page?
So I also can have the email? :)
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 09:20 AM
Yes, you can redirect the form to another form so the users can fill the email field and submit it.
To achieve this:
1) Create another from "tell a friend" you can use this form too: https://www.jotform.com/80533855823966
2) Add an email field and set an autoresponder in order to send email to the "friend user"
3) Go to the "Thank You Page" tab under the Form Settings.
4) Choose "Redirect to external link" as an action after submission.
5) Enter the URL of "tell a friend" as the external link.
You can also refer this example form:
I hope this helps.