- SofiaAnderssonAsked on February 23, 2018 at 08:25 AM
When you submit from the form, you land on the thank-you-page but down on the page so i can't see the text-box. Can I fix that?
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 08:30 AM
This is a duplicate thread, please check the latest reply of my colleague on your other thread.
- SofiaAnderssonAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 08:32 AM
Sorry, this was a new question :)
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 08:53 AM
I am sorry about that. The same title must have confused me.
I have cloned your form and after submitting the form I was redirected to the thank you page as you have set up.
Do you want to change this behavior? If yes please let us know how you want to change it so we can assist you properly. Thank you!
- SofiaAnderssonAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 09:04 AM
No worries! :)
That's correct! But for me, i saw the buttom of the page, not the thank-you box. Did you see the box directly?
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 09:24 AM
I have submitted a test submission did you receive it? Can you please use the iframe embedded method instead?
Please follow the instructions from the link below on how to generate the iframe code for the form:
Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you!