- ajwassocAsked on October 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Our form: http://form.jotform.us/jsform/22894596196169
is being displayed more than once when viewed with Firefox but not IE or Chrome.
What did we do wrong and how can we correct it?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:02 AM
There are two instances of the form's code in the source of your page. Removing one of them (most likely, the second one) should solve the problem. Interestingly enough, although I was able to replicate the Firefox issue, the page displays okay in Chrome, IE8 and IE9 on my end.
Please let us know if removing the duplicate code fixes the problem.
- ajwassocAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM
- ajwassocAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 12:09 PMOkay, I removed the second instance but you may want to note the page rendered this twice, even though it was installed once. I left it in the html file because it had "display:none;" for the container. That usually means something triggers that to open. (if I knew how to attach the image again with my notations I would :)
Form works now though :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Certainly glad to hear that the form is okay now. Regarding attaching images to forum posts, please have a look at How to Insert (Embed) a Screen Shot (A.K.A. Screen Dump) Into a Post.
Do let us know if the problem with the form reoccurs.
Incidentally, you're correct about display:none;