- thelexienessAsked on October 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Hi, my account was disabled because a form went over quota, I have since disabled the form and deleted some of the submissions, but my account is still disabled and my other forms are not displaying properly. Can you please reactivate my account.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM
No, it actually doesn't work that way. Even if you delete older submissions or file uploads, it will not decrease the number of submissions you have already used or the current month. The counter resets on every first day of the following month.
Check on the Free account quota on our pricing policy link: http://www.jotform.com/pricing
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and have fun using JotForm!
- thelexienessAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Ahh ok, so I have to wait till the first of the next month then?
- moonzkieAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Yes, that is correct. If you anticipate higher form submissions, then can upgrade to premium account to ensure that you receive all your form submissions.
- thelexienessAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM