- napmddAsked on February 23, 2018 at 04:30 PM
I am unable to find the css designer in the new "card" (can't remember what they are called) lay out.
Your help is appreciated :-)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 05:35 PM
It's no longer possible to inject CSS code with the new forms layout, which changes would you like to implement on your form?
We will forward the request to our second level once we have more details about it.
Looking forward to your response.
- napmddAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 09:44 AM
Also would love the ability to control the color of field buttons...
- TREVONAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 01:14 PM
Thank you for your feedback. I have now forwarded this as a feature request to our backend team. Please note that we can't give an ETA for when this will be implemented. Feature requests depend on the workloads of our developers and popularity among our users. But rest assured we will inform you once this feature becomes available.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 05:00 AM
Please note that changing font family has already been implemented. You can change font though the designer under Custom tab. Regarding your second request, I have split it to the following thread:
Please follow up the updates via that thread.