- JFryAsked on February 24, 2018 at 10:41 AM
I have just created a new application form for inclusion on my Xara website. I chose the Xara platform, copied the embed code and clicked insert.
The top half of the form is showing but not the bottom.
Can you help please?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 24, 2018 at 01:56 PM
We will be glad to help you with your concern. May we just know the link to the website where your form is embedded, please? Also, for some reason, the screenshot you have provided was not posted as expected. To include a screenshot in the support forum, please follow the instruction that is in this guide — How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We will wait for your response.
- JFryAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 09:43 AMThis is the link to my page with the embedded form:
I have also tried to increase the length of the 'email' field and reduce the 'postcode' field but the changes are not showing.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 11:47 AM
Thank you for the additional information. I was able to see what you mean.
Can you try following the instructions in this guide and see if it will help solve the issue you're experiencing, please?
- JFryAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 03:43 AMThanks. I'll let you know if I still have problems.
Get Outlook for Android