- aindejejeAsked on February 15, 2011 at 02:54 AM
i create a very simple form using Jotform.
Just 1 textbox, where label is alligned to left.
But when i put into Facebook, the labeel is alligned to top.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 04:48 AM
Can you post the URL of the page on Facebook?
- aindejejeAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 10:26 AM
suddenly i realize what bring me to the problem.
i filter my fan page to certain country.
that is why it is not working.
when i remove the filter, hola it works like a charm.
- DwNloadingAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 06:59 AM
i have the same problem also..after aligned left but in facebook still align top..help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 09:06 AM
DwNloading: Can you post the URL of the page that has this problem?
- DwNloadingAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 05:12 AM
here is the URl https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ajmix-Fashion-House/235254736504858?sk=app_4949752878 i tried with other fan pages also had the same problem.. before that i can align left but after i remove the theme color in jotform the problem appear..
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 05:46 AM
I think you're still using the old FBML codes that were used to be generated by the Embed Form Wizard. FBML is now deprecated so you should use the new embed codes in conjunction with an FB application called TabPress.
Please take a look at this sample FB page where I had your form embedded. The only problem remaining is that your form width exceeds the allowed width for FB Page content, which is 520 pixels.
Adjust your form's width by clicking Form Style > Form Width
Hope you find this helpful. Feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. You may open a new thread if you have questions unrelated to the issue at hand. Thanks!
- DwNloadingAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 09:54 AM
thanks mate.. :) btw how to install multi tab press in facebook ? tabpress support that?
- allanftdAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 10:06 AM
To answer for my co-JotFormer Neil, TabPress does support multi-tab features. You may consult their own support team to ensure you have first hand assistance with their product, but here is a page that should help you get started:
http://www.facebook.com/marismith?sk=app_176217385757369 - example FB site with Tabpress multitab feature
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you still need further assstance with JotForm.
- DwNloadingAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 10:52 AM
alright...thanks... i love jotform.. very convienence
- allanftdAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 10:58 AM
You're welcome, we're very eager to assist you!
Thank you and enjoy using JotForm.