- it_services_help_deskAsked on October 17, 2012 at 06:40 PM
Question 1: Can we have mulitple logins for a single account and provide permissions to forms based on logins.
Question 2: Is there any "in-between" pricing for users that use more than 1,000 a month but much less than 1,000,000?
Question 3: Do you provide discounts for non-profits / education sector?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 07:05 PM
1. We do not have user management system so unfortunately it's not possible. But, you can always ask them to use your account if they need to check/alter something with your forms.
2. We have plans to offer this in the near future but we can't provide any ETA for this. Just always check our blog page as we are sure to announce it there. http://www.jotform.com/blog/
3. Sorry but we do not have special pricing for non-profit or educational sector. My suggestion is to purchase yearly or bi-yearly plans are they are heavily discounted compared to paying monthly.
Thanks for asking. Have a nice day!