- sourceithawaiiAsked on October 18, 2012 at 03:26 AM
i have a job application online
but when customer uploads a resume
i seem to get it but i can't open them...it shows as following
Please see screen shot...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 05:33 AM
Thanks for reporting. Your file problem is now forwarded to our developers. They'll reply here once they come up with solution or if they have fixed the problem.
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I have reviewed these submissions and it seems that they were all updated yesterday. For example, one of them was created on 2012-10-10 16:32:58 and then updated on 2012-10-17 17:46:31.
So, it is possible for the uploaded files to be deleted or replaced during the update.
The update of a submission can be made from your Submissions page or by using a unique link.
If you think there is a bug, we can look into this further. If you have a way to re-create the problem that'd be even better.
- sourceithawaiiAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 04:42 PM
i been having resume that seem to be uploaded since last month...i got all their information
but i can't download or open any of the attachments (of the full resume)
all attachment (if you can try click on them) all have that error page above.
I am unable to download anything ...How do i get these attachments?
i own a staffing agency and getting that resume is VERY important to me.
I think there is a bug....just need to get those resume.
PLEASE help quickly...thank you
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 06:32 PM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. There seems to be a bug which affects files uploaded on forms prior to account registration.
I'll forward your issue to our developers. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:25 AM
If you had your account renamed recently by one of our support staff that might be the reason. The uploaded files are lost if you decide to rename your username.
If you can let me know your previous username, we can look for the files.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 07:45 AM
Did you receive a different link URL for uploaded files when this submission was sent for the first time? Can you find the email and post that link here?
- sourceithawaiiAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:31 PM
i am not sure....i do not remember the previous name.
Can't you somehow get the resume without that?
all the submissions are in "my forms" ... i seem to have all the applicants info.
Is there somehow we can get those resume?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 04:52 PM
You have an email notification configured for that form, it is pointed to j***@source********.com email address.
- Are you able to get the files using uploads links from received email notifications?
- Can you please copy some links to uploaded files from received email notifications and paste them here?
Thank you for cooperation in this matter.