- TellmemoreAsked on October 18, 2012 at 04:06 AM
Can I put this into a Jotform form? If so, how? Where? I tried the Free Text Html box, but it didn't work.
<a name="fb_share" type="icon" share_url="https://www.sites.google.com/a/dslextreme.com/storyteller"></a>
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 05:45 AM
It is NOT possible to add HTML5 or XFBML scripts on our Free Text HTML field. Iframe codes will do, just place it directly on the box provided:
Hope this helps. Let us know for questions.
- TellmemoreAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 06:23 AM
Thanks; but, what box? Where did you get the T HTML box?
- TellmemoreAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 06:36 AM
Oh, I see what you meant. Actually put the text on the 1st box--do not click on the 'html' in the corner. OK, got it!
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 06:41 AM
Cheers for sorting it out! Let us know if you have questions. :)