- webministerAsked on February 26, 2018 at 12:21 PM
I clicked on download uploaded files... email appeared with zip download link... click on link... get 404 error... I get the anime dude fishing... This is the third time that I've tried...
what do I do now??Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 02:38 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have checked on the email logs for your account and I can see the error you're referring to, I will forward this to our second level so our developers can have a look on this.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- webministerAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 10:53 PM
It's March 26th... 4 weeks after reporting my error problem. Please follow-up asap.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 04:48 AM
We apologize for that.
You're right, the problem still persists on your form. The new download link generated is still showing the 404 error https://www.jotform.com/uploads/webminister/export_data/5ab9add2de8ed/webminister-2018-03-26-10-34-pm.zip
I have sent a message to the assigned developer. They will reply here once they have an update.
- webministerAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:27 PM
so is there another way to easily download uploaded files?
By the way, this tool was the primary reason why I used the form system for a specific purpose. I have 250+ uploads that I thought that I could download easily... I'm a bit disappointed in the support response time for this problem. Dave
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 03:28 PM
We apologize for the ongoing issue.
Currently, you can only download the uploaded file individually via your submissions page www.jotform.com/submissions/60395340092957.
My colleague, Elton, already notified the developer assigned to this ticket. You will be notified via this thread once there's an update about this issue.
Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience. We are hoping for your patience in the meantime.
- webministerAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 08:39 PM
When should I expect a response from the developer?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 09:55 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA about when our developers may reply, hopefully we will be updated as soon as possible.
- webministerAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 10:44 PM
Is this a wider problem or is just my account?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 04:48 AM
We have few accounts affected by this problem, the issue is being worked on by our backend team and it's set as Important so hopefully, the issue will be resolved soon.
What I can suggest is to go to https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings and uncheck this option:
So you will be able to download the uploads (this is a workaround until the issue is resolved).